- 21 tall frets (.079" x .051")
- Maple neck with vintage tinted Nitrocellulose finish
- Rosewood fingerboard
- 10" radius
- Nut width 1-5/8"
- Heel width 2-3/16"
- Tuning Peg Hole Diameter .340"
- Truss Rod adjustment at heel
- Neck thickness .85" at first fret, .95" at twelfth fret
All necks may require fret leveling and polish, and may need to be fine tuned to fit your instrument. This is normal and not a defect. All necks should be carefully inspected prior to installation and/or modification. All wood is unique with individual growth patters.