Ampeg Heritage 50th Anniversary SVT
The Ampeg® SVT® is more than just a bass amp—it sparked a revolution. When it debuted in 1969, deafening walls of full-stack guitar amps were eating bass players alive. Knowing that big bass volume required big power, Ampeg designed the most sophisticated amp of its day: the 300-watt SVT. Finally, balance returned to the stage and with it a generation of iconic bass-forward music was born. That singular Ampeg spirt of innovation and ingenuity is alive and well in the Ampeg HeritageTM 50th Anniversary SVT bass amp. Designed to honor the unrivaled SVT legacy, the Heritage 50th Anniversary SVT distills the legendary amp’s most celebrated circuits into a single stage-ready head with a host of must-have modern technology and elegant vintage aesthetics. It truly is the SVT for the 21st century.
- The 1969 “Blue Line” and mid-1970s Magnavox-era circuits in one amp
- Handmade in the U.S.A. from durable top-shelf components
- Detailed, period-correct graphics and fonts
- Modern features include a newly enhanced XLR DI output, user biasing, speakOn® outputs, and spring-loaded side handles
- Specially sourced and matched Ampeg Super ValveTM 6550 tubes
- Not a reissue—the ultimate SVT for today