Ampeg PF-50T Portaflex amplifier
50 Watt all tube tribute to the original Ampeg B-15 "Flip-Top" bass amp. Can be used as a dedicated tube DI and without speaker load making it perfect for studio and home recording and small gig.
The legendary tone and portability of the all-tube Ampeg Portaflex amplifiers is faithfully reproduced in the PF-50T. This amp comes into its own as a studio tool or on small gigs, allowing the player to access a genuine tube amp without the requirement to be running a speaker load meaning that the bass track can be recorded with all the genuine warmth of tubes.
It can also be used a dedicated tube DI. The PF-50T provides a harmonically rich 50 watts of pure Ampeg tone to satisfy the most discerning bass player. Pair it with the PF-115HLF for the ultimate tribute ot the historic B-15 all-tube bass rig, bolted in to the top panel of a PF cabinet this amp brings you closest to the classic “flip top” design than anything else out there.
- RMS power output:50W @ 4 or 8 ohms
- Preamp: All-tube  x 12AX7
- Power amp: All-tube  x 12AU7,  x 6L6
- 0db and -15db inputs
- Tone controls: Bass, Mid, Treble
- Mid-tone control: 5-position
- Ultra Hi/Lo boosts
- Input gain control
- Preamp balanced line out
- Pre/Post EQ
- Ground lift
- Transformer balanced line out
- Ground lift
- User adjustable bias control
- Dimensions (H x W x D inches): 7.3 x 13.9 x 10.4 in & 185 x 353 x 264 mm
- Weight: 19.4 lb / 8.8 kg