Z-1200II dominate the entry-level of Z-Series II Fog Machine for high performance output necessary to scale up the machines’ efficiency.It is equipped with ECO thermal control system and patented UNICORE heater technology where the heater core can be easily draw-out from the heater block ensuring quick and easy cleaning.
The heater element is like a jet air stream that can deliver a powerful fog in order to create the very best atmospheric effect. (perfect for mid-air smoke as well) In addition, it is armed with on-board DMX to work with club lighting directors, installers, planners as well as DJ’s who need more fog and control.
Z-1200II come with high-quality pump and electronic low-fluid detector also known as Thermal Cut-Off (TCO), which automatically reactivates and shuts down the pump power when the fluid level is low and depleted. Other features include standard hanging bracket to facilitate in any installations or on the road from venue to venue.
- Voltage : Europe version : 230 Volt
- Heater : 1,200 W
- Output : 18,000 cu.ft / min
- First Heat-up Time : 9 min
- Tank Capacity : 2.5 liter
- Fluid Consumption Rate : 15 min / liter (100% Output)
- Remote Included : Z-8 Timer Remote, 7,6 meter cable
- Optional Remotes : Z-9 Wireless Remote
- Accessory Include : Hanging Bracket
- Weight : 10.9 Kg
- Dimensions (mm) : L 458 W 243 H 177
- DMX : On board
- Liquid Used : Antari FLR / FLG Liquid