OC818 Studio Set
Stormembrans kondensatormikrofon med handgjord CKR12 keramisk kapsel som baseras på världskända CK12-kapseln. Valbar karaktäristik mellan 8:a, supernjure, njure eller rundupptagande. Mikroprocessorstyrning av polarisationsspänningar. Två olika analoga högpassfilter med tre inställningar. Två olika typer av analogadämpningar. Dubbla utgångar för att separat spela in varje membran. Köp till Bluetooth-adapter OCR8 för trådlös styrning från PolarPilot app (iOS och Android). Levereras med shockmount, mini XLR, mikrofonhållare och vindskydd.
MAKING PASSION HEARD
At the heart of Vienna is a deep tradition of love for music. At the heart of our revolutionary OC818 and OC18 is an equally passionate commitment to sound and engineering excellence. Each of these Large Diaphragm Condenser (LDC) microphones has a handcrafted Austrian Audio CKR12 ceramic capsule as its heart and the heart & soul of any classic microphone is the capsule. There are very few people that can design, let alone construct, a classic edge-terminated capsule. There is also the question of building them by hand in Europe. The good news is that the skill, knowledge, and tradition live on at Austrian Audio. We’re proud to begin “Made in Vienna. Again.” in 2019.
Multipattern Dual Output Condenser Microphone with world’s first optional wireless Control
THE NEW VIENNESE ORIGINAL
Handmade CKR12 ceramic capsule, made to same critical dimensions as the best legacy CK12 capsules we could find, measure, and record
- multiple polar patterns
- microprocessor control of polarization voltages
- 2 different analog high-pass filters with 3 settings
- 2 different types of analog pads
- dual out- puts for recording each diaphragm separately
- debuts Austrian Audio’s Open Acoustics Technology
- handmade in Vienna, again!
OPTIONAL OCR8 REQUIRED
Our free PolarPilot app (Android and iOS) allows wireless control over your analog: patterns, high-pass and pad in real-time via BlueTooth!
- save, recall, and share favorite settings
- Discover and create 255 discrete polar patterns. Unheard of!
- one setting may be stored in OC818 for use without PolarPilot app
- Your OC818 is always pure analog. It is only the analog bias voltages that are being governed remotely. Switching also is always analog.
- No digital in either the audio or bias paths. It’s everything you want with none of what you don’t.
- 60 second OC818 clipping monitor/logger
- Wireless control from the comfort of your chair!
- design the polar pattern of your dreams
- craft different polar pattern responses across 1-5 crossover bands
- store, recall, and share presets
- powerful Terminator AI for eliminating or rescuing selected frequencies and instruments
- Equalization control for imprinting the tonality of free- field or diffuse-field idealized responses.
- solo/mute each band
- full automation of course
- phase linear
- optimized for use with the OC818 in Dual Output mode but works with any dual output source
- Excellent for busy sessions (we’re looking at you, Nashville!) tune instrument pickup during the mix stage!