The Battalion Bass Preamp and DI packed with a four-band equalizer, fully-featured MOSFET distortion section with three signal path options, a compressor, a noise gate and a comprehensive I/O.
- Four-band EQ tailored specifically for bass guitar. Includes controls for Bass (below 200Hz), Lo Mid (boost/cut at 280Hz Mid (boost/cut at 750Hz) and Treble (boost/cut above 2kHz).
- The Battalion’s distortion section delivers an awesome array of distorted bass sounds.
- Distortion section features Level, Blend, Drive and Tone controls plus a dedicated footswitch.
- Three signal flow modes yield unique tonal variations. Pre EQ, distortion comes before EQ. Post EQ, distortion comes after EQ and Dry EQ, only the dry signal mixed in with the Blend control is affected by the EQ
- Compressor with dedicated pushbutton, amount control and LED adds thump and sustain to your bass sound
- Noise Gate with adjustable threshold control eliminates noise and hum while preserving your attack and original tone
- Flexible I/O allows the Battalion to fit perfectly in any bass rig or application
- ¼" input jack includes switchable 10dB pad
User Manual: https://www.ehx.com/assets/instructions/battalion.pdf
Shipping Weight: 1.95 lbs.
Shipping Dimensions (L x W x H): 8" x 7" x 3.5"