Crafted in the same facility as our U.S.-made instruments, the Channel-Bound Stratocaster® Neck combines a uniquely elegant aesthetic with a distinctively smooth fret-hand feel. The "channel-bound" fingerboard is a unique Fender innovation whereby the fingerboard is directly inlaid into the neck, eliminating the side seams while combining slick style with astounding fret-hand feel. The 9.5"-14" compound-radius rosewood fingerboard is more rounded towards the nut for easy chording, while the flatter radius in the upper register allows wide bends without fretting out. The comfortably rounded fingerboard edges and "Modern C"-shaped profile are ideal for any playing style.
This replacement neck is for a Fender or Squier® by Fender guitar.
Because Fender genuine replacement necks have not been mounted to guitar bodies, nut slots must be cut by qualified personnel. Other installation processes may be required, such as fret work, fitting the neck to the neck pocket, and other instrument setup procedures. Your local FMIC Authorized Service Center can install genuine replacement necks; find Authorized Service Center
locations near you in the “Support” section of fender.com.
• Fingerboard Radius: 9.5" to 14" Compound Radius (241 mm-355.6 mm)
• Refinement Fingerboard Radius: Compound
• Fret Size: Medium Jumbo
• Neck Material: Maple
• Refinement Neck Material: Maple
• Neck Shape: Modern "C"
• Refinement Neck Shape: C Shape
• Number of Frets: 21
• Nut Material: Synthetic Bone
• Nut Width: 1.6875" (42.86 mm)
• Scale Length: 25.5" (648 mm)
• Truss Rod: Bi-Flex™
• Truss Rod Nut: 1/8" Hex Adjustment
• Neck Thikness: 1st Fret - .820" (20.82 mm), 12th Fret - .870" (22.09 mm)
• Neck Mounting: 4-Bolt
• Tuner Mounting Config: Dual Guide Pin
• Instrument Type: Stratocaster®
• Peg Hole Diameter: .404” (10.26 mm)
• Headstock Thickness: .540" (13.71 mm)
• Where Used: American Standard Series, American Professional Series