Crafted at our Ensenada, Mexico manufacturing facility, this genuine vintage-style Fender® Stratocaster® neck features a comfortable "C"-shaped profile and 7.25"-radius pau ferro fingerboard with 21 vintage-style frets.
The synthetic bone nut is pre-slotted with "pilot" grooves for accurate spacing when filing the final string slots, and a gloss nitrocellulose lacquer finish offers a vintage feel. This replacement neck is the perfect way to give your Strat® an authentically '60s feel.
This replacement neck is for a Fender or Squier® by Fender guitar.
Because Fender genuine replacement necks have not been mounted to guitar bodies, nut slots must be cut by qualified personnel. Other installation processes may be required, such as fret work, fitting the neck to the neck pocket, and other instrument setup procedures. Your local FMIC Authorized Service Center can install genuine replacement necks; find Authorized Service Center
locations near you in the “Support” section of fender.com.
• Fingerboard Radius: 7.25" (184.1 mm)
• Refinement Fingerboard Radius: Vintage
• Fret Size: Vintage
• Neck Material: Maple
• Refinement Neck Material: Maple
• Neck Shape: "C" Shape
• Refinement Neck Shape: C Shape
• Number of Frets: 21
• Nut Material: Synthetic Bone
• Nut Width: 1.650" (42 mm)
• Scale Length: 25.5" (648 mm)
• Truss Rod: Vintage-Style Heel Adjust
• Truss Rod Nut: Vintage-Style Slotted
• Neck Thikness: 1st Fret - .820" (20.82 mm), 12th Fret - .900" (22.86 mm)
• Neck Mounting: 4-Bolt
• Tuner Mounting Config: Vintage-style 2-screw
• Instrument Type: Stratocaster®
• Peg Hole Diameter: .358” (9.09 mm)
• Headstock Thickness: .540" (13.71 mm)
• Style: Vintage-Style
• Where Used: Classic Series