For bassists everywhere at all levels, Rumble bass combos are re-engineered to be astoundingly compact, portable and lightweight, with seismic Fender bass tone and stage-worthy features.
On sight alone, you might not believe that the stylish diminutive Rumble 200 combo actually pumps 200 watts of pure bass muscle and finesse, but it does exactly that. Lighter and louder than ever, it's built with great features including classic Fender styling, 15" Eminence® speaker and compression horn, overdrive circuit, versatile three-button voicing and more.
• Control Knobs: Vintage-Style Radio
• Amplifier Type: Class-D
• Inputs: One - 1/4"
• Rectifier: NA
• Cabinet Material: Lightweight Plywood
• Handle: Molded Plastic Strap with Nickel-Plated Caps
• Speakers: One - 15" Eminence®-Designed Ceramic Magnet Speaker
• Total Impedance: One - 15" Eminence®-Designed Ceramic Magnet Speaker
• Power Tubes: NA
• Preamp Tubes: NA
• Footswitch: 1-Button Economy (P/N: 0994049000), Vintage (P/N: 0994054000), LED (P/N: 0994052000) (All Footswitches Not Included)
• Channels: One - (with Selectable Bright Switch, Contour, Vintage Switch and Overdrive)
• Effects Loop: 1/4" (Send/Return)
• Speaker Jack: NA
• Controls: Gain, Bright On/Off, Contour On/Off, Vintage On/Off, Drive, Overdrive On/Off, Level, Bass, Low-Mid, High-Mid, Treble, Master Volume
• Amplifier Jewel: Red LED