In a bold Fender first, the Tone Master Twin Reverb amplifier uses massive digital processing power to achieve a single remarkable sonic feat: faithfully modeling the circuitry and 85-watt power output of an original Twin tube amp. Using a high-performance 200-watt digital power amp to achieve the headroom and dynamic range of a real vintage Twin tube amp, paired with the pronounced sparkle and clarity of two Jensen® N-12K neodymium speakers and a resonant pine cabinet, the result is tubeless Twin Reverb tone, volume and dynamics virtually indistinguishable from the all-tube original. And with all these features, the Tone Master Twin Reverb is in fact about only half the weight of an all-tube Twin.
Front panel features give guitarists a playing experience identical to the tube version, including Fender’s world-standard reverb and tremolo effects. Additional rear-panel features deliver modern convenience and flexibility—including an output power selector for full power and five attenuated settings, balanced XLR line output with impulse response (IR) cabinet simulations, mute switch for silent stage or recording use, USB port for firmware upgrades, and more.
• Control Knobs: Vintage-Style Skirted Black Plastic
• Amplifier Type: Digital
• Inputs: Four - (1/4", Two Normal and Two Vibrato)
• Cabinet Material: Lightweight Solid Pine
• Handle: Molded Plastic Strap with Nickel-Plated Caps
• Speakers: Two - 12" Jensen® N-12K Neo
• Total Impedance: Two - 12" Jensen® N-12K Neo
• Footswitch: 2-Button Footswitch Included
• Reverb Tank Type: DSP
• Recommended Cover SKU: 0050250000
• Channels: Two - (Normal and Vibrato)
• Tilt-Back Legs: Includes Tilt-Back Legs
• Amplifier Jewel: Red (Power), Red/Amber (Warmup), Amber (Mute)