Designed for recording studios, gaming, home theaters and more, the Fluid Audio F8S active subwoofer delivers exceptional bass response in a compact footprint.
Many types of music benefit from bass extension – from Hip-Hop, to House, to Rock. Being able to hear your mix with this bass extension is critical to accurately creating your music. The F8S subwoofer allows you to hear every detail down to 30Hz – and in a compact size.
Mix Engineers want the confidence to know that their mixes translate well on all types of systems. That is why we included a standby footswitch. With a click of the included foot pedal, you can turn the bass on or off, and audition your mix with bass extension and without.
The F8S also has two built-in EQ settings that allow for two different settings - depending on your music: A more conventional Flat response, as well as a “Punch” setting that is perfect for Dance or other mid-bass heavy music.
For further flexibility, the F8S has a variable phase adjustment to fine tune the phase for optimal matching to your L/R monitors (0-180 degrees), a variable low pass crossover filter control (50-200Hz) and a 80Hz high pass filter (used with foot switch) for satellite connections.
- frequency response: 30-200Hz
- total amplifier power: 200 watts
- signal-to noise: > 100dB (typical A-weighted)
- polarity: positive signal at + input produces outward LF cone displacement
- input impedance: 20k ohms balanced, 10k ohms unbalanced
- input sensitivity: 85mV pink noise input produces 97dBA output SPL at one meter with volume control at maximum
- power: factory programmed for either 100-120V ~60Hz, 220-240V ~50Hz
- protection: RF interference, output current limiting, over temperature, turn on/off transient, subsonic filter, external main fuse
- cabinet: vinyl-laminated, high acoustic efficient MDF
- size: 340 x 254 x 270mm
- Weight: 8.5 kg