In guitar lingo, being "ruined" is when you play
something so good, there's no going back to what you once had. No Gibson guitar
has evoked this expression more than the Les Paul Junior.
The GIBSON Custom Shop Custom
Shop 1957 Les Paul Junior Reissue solid body electric guitar is an amazing
replica of the original model. In the 1950s it was sold as a
student/budget model -- as simple as a set-neck electric guitar could be. But
after a while, the humble Les Paul Junior caught the ear of professional
guitarists who appreciated its sonic purity and minimalist components. Gibson
Custom Shop has proudly kept the recipe the same for this Historic Reissue.
From the solid mahogany and hide glue construction to the vintage-style wiring,
the classic Les Paul Junior is back...and ready to "ruin" you.
- Color : sunburst
- Custom shop : yes
- Electric guitar style : single cut
- Number of strings : 6 strings
- Right-handed / left-hand : right-handed
- GIBSON Custom Shop Custom Shop 1957 Les Paul Junior Reissue
- SKU LPJRSC57VOVSNH1
- Solid body electric guitar
- Historic Collection
- Solid Mahogany body
- Solid Mahogany neck, Chunky C profile
- Indian Rosewwod fingerboard, 22 Authentic Medium-Jumbo frets
- Scale 24.75"
- Radius 12"
- Nut width 1.687" / 42.85mm
- Neck width last fret 2.24" / 56.89mm
- Gibson Custom Dog-Ear P90 pickups
- Volume and tone for each pickup
- 3 positions pickup selector
- CTS 500K Audio Taper potentiometers, Paper-in-Oil capacitors
- Gibson Wraparound bridge and tailpiece
- Gibson vintage style tuners
- V.O.S nitrocellulose finish
- Gibson Custom Shop case included