limited-edition GIBSON Custom Shop 60th Anniversary 1960 Les Paul Standard
V3 solid body electric guitar model celebrates the iconic 1960 Les Paul Standard,
which has shaped music across genres for six decades. The artisans at
Gibson Custom Shop have proudly recreated the experience of owning a priceless
original thanks to painstaking attention to detail and tireless study of
vintage examples, closely following the three distinct versions seen within
1960. Those made in the first third of the year (V1) had the same specs as 1959
models, while the middle third (V2) had thinner neck profiles, different knobs
and brighter colors. The final third (V3) featured even thinner neck profiles.
Each version is available within this historic limited run of instruments,
inspiring players in different ways. Included is a 60th Anniversary switch
plate, a commemorative Certificate of Authenticity booklet and a vintage replica
- Color : sunburst
- Custom shop : yes
- Electric guitar style : single cut
- Number of strings : 6 strings
- Right-handed / left-hand : right-handed
- GIBSON Custom Shop 60th Anniversary 1960 Les Paul Standard V3
- Solid body electric guitar
- Made in USA
- Lightweight solid Mahogany body
- 2 pieces AAA Maple top
- Solid Mahogany "Long Neck Tenon" set neck, Authentic '60 Skinny C
- Solid Rosewood fingerboard, 22 Historic Medium-Jumbo frets
- Scale 24.75"
- Radius 30.38 cm / 12"
- Neck width 1st fret 4.28498 cm / 1.687"
- Neck width 12th fret 5.6896 cm / 2.24"
- Gibson Custom Bucker Alnico III bridge Humbucker 8.5k
- Gibson Custom Bucker Alnico III neck Humbucker 8.0k
- Volume for each pickup
- Tone for each pickup
- 500k audio CTS potentiometers
- Paper-in-Oil capacitors
- Gibson No-Wire ABR-1 bridge
- Gibson Lightweight Aluminum stoptail
- Kluson Single Line, Double Ring tuners
- Nylon nut
- VOS nitrocellulose finish
- Hot Hide Glue
- Gibson Custom Shop included