The exhilarating G2655T Streamliner™ Center Block Jr. Double-Cut with Bigsby® is designed for three simple things—high gain-friendly performance, slick, easy playability and spectacular style. A sleek music machine, the G2655T cranks out the hits with updated features while staying true to That Great Gretsch Sound!™ that’s been a vital component of rock ‘n’ roll since its inception.
The secret to the Streamliner’s sound is twofold—the Broad’Tron™ BT-2S humbucking pickup and the spruce center block. Designed specifically for the Streamliner Collection, the high-output Broad’Tron pickup spawns improved definition with tighter bass response for robust lows, pristine highs and a throaty midrange. A lightweight spruce center block runs the length of the body, reinforcing the top while eliminating undesired feedback for volume-friendly performance on modern stages. The Streamliner’s sonic power is harnessed and shaped by the traditional control layout—neck and bridge pickup volume controls, a master tone control, master volume control and three-way pickup switching. Add some shimmer and expression to your playing with the Bigsby®-licensed B50 vibrato tailpiece, while the anchored Adjusto-Matic™ bridge and synthetic bone nut grant astounding tuning stability and accurate, slip-free intonation.
A fast-playing 12”-radius laurel fingerboard with elegant pearloid Big Block inlays and 22 medium jumbo frets sits atop the white-bound neck with a thin “U”-shaped profile—ideal for chord work or fiery riffing.
All the classic eye-catching style you’ve come to expect from Gretsch is here—vintage-style black control knobs, enlarged F-holes for increased acoustic projection, elegant aged white binding with upgraded purfling, slick-looking nickel hardware, three-ply black pickguard and arched laminated maple construction. Easy to play while rocking out thanks to its smaller body, the G2655T is a phenomenal instrument for the modern musician who wants to control the stage and the audience while standing out from the pack.
Available in Fairlane Blue, Imperial Stain and Phantom Metallilc.
• Body: Laminated Maple
• Body Finish: Gloss
• Body Top: Arched Laminated Maple
• Body Binding: Aged White with B/AW/B Purfling
• Body Shape: Streamliner™ Center Block Jr.
• Body Back: Arched Laminated Maple
• Control Knobs: Black Vintage-Style
• Fingerboard: Laurel
• Hardware Finish: Nickel
• Pickguard: 3-Ply Black
• Position Inlays: Pearloid Big Block
• Neck Finish: Gloss
• Neck Construction: Set-Neck
• Neck Pickup: Broad'Tron™ BT-2S
• Waist: 8.625" (219.08 mm)
• Special Electronics: N/A
• Bridge Cover/Tailpiece: Bigsby® B50
• Orientation: Right-Hand
• Configuration: HH
• Bracing: Center Block
• Upper Bout: 10.625" (270 mm)
• Lower Bout: 13.46" (341.88 mm)
• String Nut: Synthetic Bone
• Bridge Pickup: Broad'Tron™ BT-2S
• Middle Pickup: N/A
• Pickup Switching: 3-Position Toggle: Position 1. Bridge Pickup, Position 2. Bridge And Neck Pickups, Position 3. Neck Pickup
• Pickup Configuration: HH
• Bridge: Anchored Adjusto-Matic™
• Tuning Machines: Die-Cast
• Strings: Nickel Plated Steel (.010-.046 Gauges)
• Case/Gig Bag: Optional: Gig Bag 0996460000 / Hardshell Case 0992655000
• Fingerboard Radius: 12" (305 mm)
• Fret Size: Medium Jumbo
• Neck Material: Nato
• Refinement Neck Material: Nato
• Neck Shape: Thin "U"
• Refinement Neck Shape: U Shape
• Number of Frets: 22
• Nut Material: Synthetic Bone
• Nut Width: 1.6875" (42.86 mm)
• Scale Length: 24.75" (629 mm)
• Controls: Volume 1. (Neck Pickup), Volume 2. (Bridge Pickup), Master Volume, Master Tone