Power, Fidelity & Complete Tonal Control
The all-new G6228FM Players Edition Jet™ BT Single-Cut with V-Stoptail and Flame Maple gives you powerful overdrive and shimmering cleans at the stomp of a switch.
Chambered Mahogany Bodies — Thick and Acoustically Rich
Each Jet BT begins with a select 1.85" mahogany body with tiger flame maple top that produces a strong, balanced mid-range, while the chambered body delivers a smooth attack and extended bandwidth that is remarkably wide and harmonically rich.
Broad'Tron™ BT65 Pickups – Power & Fidelity
This powerful platform is fueled by all-new Gretsch Broad'Tron™ BT65 pickups. Designed by the famed Tim Shaw, the BT65 meticulously captures the guitar's sonic palette and reproduces powerful mids, extended lows and an exceptionally clear, yet smooth high-end. The result is the perfect mixture of wall-shaking power and full-spectrum fidelity that delivers unparalleled overdrive and shimmering cleans — all at the stomp of a switch.
Players Edition Comfort, Control & Performance
Responding to players need for increased comfort, the Jet BT features a lowered neck set that greatly improves fret-hand mobility while also giving the picking hand a closer approach, increasing comfort and accuracy. Our new full-access rolled cutaway and tapered heel allows the free access to upper frets without awkward pivoting or palm obstruction. This sleek design remains hidden, preserving a vintage aesthetic – a critical feature that is meant to be felt, not seen.
The Jet BT also comes equipped with additional Players Edition features that give you total control of your tone and performance, including no-load master tone pot with Squeezebox™ paper-in-oil capacitor, master volume with treble bleed circuit and individual pickup volume controls.
• Body: Mahogany
• Body Finish: Gloss
• Body Top: Laminated Flame Maple
• Body Binding: Aged White with B/W Purfling
• Body Shape: Jet™
• Body Back: Mahogany
• Control Knobs: Arrow
• Fingerboard: Ebony
• Hardware Finish: Nickel
• Pickguard: Gold Plexi with Black Gretsch® Logo
• Position Inlays: Pearloid Big Block
• Neck Finish: Gloss Urethane
• Neck Pickup: Broad'Tron™ BT-65
• Waist: 8.625" (219.08 mm)
• Special Electronics: N/A
• Bridge Cover/Tailpiece: Gretsch® "V" Stoptail
• Orientation: Right-Hand
• Configuration: Broad'Tron™ / Broad'Tron™
•Refinement Pickups: Broad'Tron™ / Broad'Tron™
• Bracing: Chambered
• Upper Bout: 10.5" (26.7 cm)
• Lower Bout: 13.46" (341.88 mm)
• String Nut: Graph Tech® TUSQ®
• Bridge Pickup: Broad'Tron™ BT-65
• Middle Pickup: N/A
• Pickup Switching: 3-Position Toggle: Position 1. Bridge Pickup, Position 2. Bridge And Neck Pickups, Position 3. Neck Pickup
• Pickup Configuration: Broad'Tron™ / Broad'Tron™
• Bridge: Anchored Adjusto-Matic™
• Tuning Machines: Gotoh® Locking
• Strings: Nickel Plated Steel (.010-.046 Gauges)
• Case/Gig Bag: Included G6238 Gretsch® Deluxe Solid Body Hardshell (p/n 099-6410-000); Optional G2164 Gretsch® Solid Body Gig Bag (p/n 099-6460-000)
• Fingerboard Radius: 12" (305 mm)
• Fret Size: Medium Jumbo
• Neck Material: Mahogany
• Neck Shape: Standard "U"
• Number of Frets: 22
• Nut Material: Graph Tech® TUSQ®
• Nut Width: 1.6875" (42.86 mm)
• Scale Length: 24.6" (625 mm)
• Controls: Volume 1. (Neck Pickup), Volume 2. (Bridge Pickup), Master Volume, Master Tone