Hohner Flex case XL
HOHNER presents three new harmonica storage and transport solutions, the FlexCases.
Their sturdy construction and practical design makes them ideal for use on stage.
- Maximum configurational flexibility: thanks to a partly removable foam inlay, the FlexCase XL
accommodates either 48 diatonic harmonicas, or 30 diatonic harmonicas plus two 12-hole
chromatic harmonicas, or 30 diatonic harmonicas plus one 16-hole chromatic harmonica.
Depending on the combination of the above, also a vocal microphone, a bullet microphone
with lead, or numerous accessories and tools can fit in
- The foam inlay protects each harmonica individually and thus avoids scratches or dents
- Harmonicas are stored vertically, so that all of them can be seen at a glance in performance situations
- The detachable tool bag is affixed with velcro, permitting the player to take instruments in
carry-on baggage when travelling by air, while the tools can be packed in the checked baggage
- Another bag, which can be either used for a chromatic harmonica, or to store the shoulder strap
when not in use, is also attached with Velcro strips
- The FlexCase XL can be closed entirely with a zipper for trouble-free transportation
- A hand strap and a removable shoulder strap ensure optimal carrying comfort
- FlexCase XL
- Detachable tool bag
- Detachable bag for chromatic harmonica or shoulder straps
- Removable shoulder straps
Size: 37*24*14 cm