17 Delay Types in a Pedalboard-friendly Format
Featuring a high-quality signal path, stereo I/O, and expression pedal support, the Hotone Binary Eko delay pedal puts 17 vibrant delay effects on your pedalboard in a conveniently compact size. It's based around a dual-DSP platform with 24-bit AD/DA conversion and an impressive 110dB signal-to-noise ratio. Its on/off and tap tempo switches double as bank selectors to easily navigate a total of 10 custom presets. Factor in USB support for upgrading firmware and loading/managing effects, and the Hotone Binary Eko delay pedal offers big bang for your buck.
Wide range of vibrant delay effects
The Hotone Binary Eko delay pedal covers a wide range of delay effects, including analog, digital, tape, dual delays, ping-pong delays, filtered delays, modulated delays, slapback echo, and more. More exotic flavors add ring-modulated feedback, sample-reduced feedback, filter sweeps, tremolo modulation, and other creative effects. Guitarists at Sweetwater that need a range of delay types on their pedalboard have been impressed with Binary Eko's capabilities.
Powered by CDCM
Hotone's more than a decade of modeling research has led to the advent of its proprietary Comprehensive Dynamic Circuit Modeling. First unveiled in the XTOMP series and now found here in the Binary Eko pedal, CDCM processes your incoming guitar, bass, or keyboard signal dynamically, which results in a realistic playing experience every time.
Crisp OLED display
Clean and easy to read in any lighting situation, onstage or in the confines of the studio, Binary Eko's OLED display makes it easy to find and engage your settings for time-critical operation.
- Delay effects pedal for electric guitar
- 17 delay types including analog, digital, tape, dual, ping-pong, filtered, modulated, slapback, sample-reduced, and more
- 10 presets arranged in 2 banks of 5 presets each
- Tap tempo switch for syncing delays to your song
- Stereo I/O for multi-amp setups, great for keyboards too
- Maximum delay time ranges from 1,000 to 4,000ms, depending on selected effects type
- Premium signal path with 24-bit AD/DA conversion and 110dB signal-to-noise ratio
- Expression pedal input for expressive control
- Requires a DC 9-volt center-negative power supply (not included)
- 200mA minimum current draw
• Numbers of Effects: 17
• Numbers of Patches: 10 (2 banks x 5 patches)
• Max. Delay Time: 4000ms
• Digital Processing: 24-bit A/D/A conversion, 44.1 kHz sample rate
• Frequency Response: 20 Hz-20 kHz
• S/N Ratio: Up to 110dB
• Input Impedance: 1M Ohms
• Output Impedance: 100 Ohms
• Power Requirement: DC 9V, center negative
• Current Consumption: 200mA minimum
• Dimensions: 121mm (D) x 72mm (W) x 47mm (H)
• Weight: 340g