Stereo Modulation Pedal with 24 Classic and Modern FX
The Hotone Binary Mod gathers dozens of our favorite modulation FX — chorus, phaser, flanger, trem, vibe, filtering, and wah — into a single analog-style compact stereo pedal. Dual DSP, 24-bit AD/DA conversion, and Hotone's proprietary CDCM (Comprehensive Dynamic Circuit Modeling) bring this pedal to life in the hands of any player through any pickup. Effects range from some beloved classics — including 90-style phase, Clone-style chorus, VB-style vibrato, and '60s amp-based tremolo — to Hotone's original creations. Binary Mod is equipped with stereo ins and outs to serve dual-amp setup, a tap switch for precise tempo control, expression pedal input for hands-free control, and a USB jack for updates and effects management via the free Binary Editor software.
24 modulation effects
For guitarists who don't want to fill their boards with dozens of standalone stomps, the Hotone Binary Mod is a godsend. Choose from a host of classic FX and Hotone originals, edit to taste, then save for instant recall.
Powered by CDCM
Hotone's more than a decade of modeling research has led to the advent of its proprietary Comprehensive Dynamic Circuit Modeling. First unveiled in the XTOMP series and now found here in the Binary Mod pedal, CDCM processes your incoming guitar, bass, or keyboard signal dynamically, which results in a realistic playing experience every time.
Crisp OLED display
Clean and easy to read in any lighting situation, onstage or in the confines of the studio, Binary Mod's OLED display makes it easy to find and engage your settings for time-critical operation.
True stereo operation
Binary Mod's 1/4" TS/TRS input accepts signal from your instrument or mono pedals/stereo FX pedals. Dual 1/4" TS outputs send stereo signals out to dual-amp setups or into a recording interface.
Tap switch and expression pedal input
Two features that set Binary Mod apart from the herd are the onboard tap switch and 1/4" expression pedal input. The tap switch lets you control the rate of your FX by tapping in time to the music. And with the expression pedal input, you can have hands-free control over a slew of custom parameters, for some truly dynamic performance. For control, value, and convenience, the Hotone Binary Mod is tops.
- 24 classic and modern modulation effects from one compact pedal
- Chorus, phaser, flanger, trem, vibe, filtering, and wah
- CDCM dynamic circuit modeling delivers a realistic playing experience
- Stereo I/O for recording and dual-amp setups
- Tap switch and expression pedal input
- 10 presets (5 presets x 2 banks)
- Crisp OLED display
- 24-bit AD/DA conversion with up to 110dB signal-to-noise ratio
- USB port for updates and FX management
- Requires a DC 9-volt center-negative power supply (not included)
- 200mA minimum current draw
• Numbers of Effects: 24
• Numbers of Patches: 10 (2 banks x 5 patches)
• Digital Processing: 24-bit A/D/A conversion, 44.1 kHz sample rate
• Frequency Response: 20 Hz-20 kHz
• S/N Ratio: Up to 110dB
• Input Impedance: 1M Ohms
• Output Impedance: 100 Ohms
• Power Requirement: DC 9V, center negative
• Current Consumption: 200mA minimum
• Dimensions: 121mm (D) x 72mm (W) x 47mm (H)
• Weight: 340g