With premium features catering to highly-technical playing, multi-dimensional tone and ergonomic design, the brand-new Jackson Pro Series Dinky™ DK Modern Ash HT7 model provides the ultimate high-performance experience for today’s modern players.
Featuring a 26.5” scale length, this modern 7-string hardtail guitar also boasts unparalleled style with a sandblasted surface that highlights the ash wood grain and distinctive Baked Blue finish, complete with a reverse 3x4 AT-1 matching headstock with white Jackson badge logo and black hardware.
The Dinky body is paired with a sturdy graphite-reinforced bolt-on three-piece maple/wenge/maple neck, featuring a satin finish on the back for greater playing comfort and a heel-mount truss rod adjustment wheel for painless neck relief tweaks. Designed for fast and intricate playing, the 12"-16" compound radius bound ebony fingerboard hosts 24 jumbo frets, offset pearloid dot inlays and Graph Tech® TUSQ® XL nut. Luminlay® side dots will guide your way along the fretboard even on the darkest of stages.
Active multi-voiced Fishman® Fluence® Open Core PRF-CO7 bridge and neck humbucking pickups give this powerful instrument its dynamic tone — capable of over-wound hot-rodded crunch or vintage snap. With the five-way blade in pickup positions one (full bridge) or five (full neck), you can leverage the tone control with push/pull activation to switch from voice one to voice two. Pickups positions two, three and four all feature voice 3’s single-coil tone.
This versatile model also features a single volume control and a Hipshot® 7 fixed bridge for improved intonation and enhanced sustain.
Take your playing to the next level with the all-new Jackson Pro Series Dinky™ DK Modern Ash HT7.
• Body: Ash
• Body Finish: Satin
• Body Shape: Dinky™
• Control Knobs: Dome-Style
• Fingerboard: Ebony
• Hardware Finish: Black
• Pickguard: None
• Position Inlays: Offset Pearloid Dot
• Neck Finish: Satin
• Neck Construction: Bolt-On with Graphite Reinforcement
• Neck Pickup: Fishman® Fluence® Open Core PRF-CO7
• Headstock: Reverse Jackson® AT-1 3x4 (3 Over/4 Under)
• Special Electronics: Active Electronics
• Orientation: Right-Hand
• Configuration: HH
• String Nut: Graph Tech® TUSQ® XL
• Bridge Pickup: Fishman® Fluence® Open Core PRF-CO7
• Pickup Switching: 5-Position Blade: Pos 1. Bridge Full Humbucker, Pos 2. Bridge Inner Coil, Pos 3. Both Inner Coils, Pos 4. Neck Inner Coil Pos 5. Neck Full Humbucker (Voice 3 Single-Coil Tone in Pos 2, 3 and 4)
• Pickup Configuration: HH
• Bridge: Hipshot® 7 - Fixed .175
• Tuning Machines: Gotoh® Locking
• Strings: Nickel Plated Steel (.009-.056 Gauges)
• Case/Gig Bag: Optional Jackson® Soloist™/Dinky™ SKB® Hardshell (p/n 299-6100-506); Optional Soloist™/Dinky™ Gig Bag (p/n 299-1512-106)
• Fingerboard Radius: 12"-16" Compound Radius (304.8 mm to 406.4 mm)
• Refinement Fingerboard Radius: Compound
• Fret Size: Jumbo
• Neck Material: 3-Piece Maple/Wenge/Maple
• Refinement Neck Material: Other
• Number of Frets: 24
• Nut Material: Graph Tech® TUSQ® XL
• Nut Width: 1.75" (44.45 mm)
• Scale Length: 26.5" (673 mm)
• Truss Rod: Dual-Action with Wheel
• Truss Rod Nut: Heel-Mount Truss Rod Adjustment Wheel
• Controls: Volume, Tone (with Push/Pull Activation to Switch Between Voice 1 and 2 in Pos 1 and 5)