Shred in ergonomic comfort and style with the Jackson X Series Dinky™ Arch Top DKAF7 MS. A high-performance evolution of the electric guitar, this 7-string multi-scale model unlocks the possibilities of an instrument by accommodating two scale lengths on one fingerboard, thus improving overall playing comfort while improving tension and intonation.
The DKAF7 features a 25.5"-27" multi-scale length, poplar body with an arched top, bolt-on maple neck with graphite reinforcement and scarf joint, 12"-16" compound radius fingerboard with 24 jumbo frets and offset dot inlays, Jackson die-cast tuners and 4x3 AT-1 headstock.
Dual Jackson uncovered 7-string blade humbucking pickups power this metal beast and can be shaped by a three-way toggle switch and single volume and tone controls.
To help improve intonation, the guitar has been equipped with Jackson designed individual bridge saddles, staggered to accommodate for the two scale lengths.
The DKAF7 MS is available in Gloss Black or Stained Mahogany with black hardware.
• Body: Poplar
• Body Finish: Gloss
• Body Shape: Dinky™
• Control Knobs: Dome-Style
• Fingerboard: Laurel
• Hardware Finish: Black
• Pickguard: None
• Position Inlays: Offset Pearloid Dot
• Neck Finish: Satin
• Neck Construction: Bolt-On with Graphite Reinforcement and Scarf Joint
• Neck Pickup: Jackson® Uncovered 7-String Blade Humbucking
• Headstock: Jackson® AT-1 4x3 (4 Over/3 Under)
• Orientation: Right-Hand
• Configuration: HH
• String Nut: Black Plastic
• Truss Rod Wrench: Yes
• Bridge Pickup: Jackson® Uncovered 7-String Blade Humbucking
• Pickup Switching: 3-Position Toggle: Position 1. Bridge Pickup, Position 2. Bridge And Neck Pickups, Position 3. Neck Pickup
• Pickup Configuration: HH
• Bridge: Staggered Individual Saddles
• Tuning Machines: Jackson® Sealed Die-Cast
• Strings: Nickel Plated Steel (.009-.054 Gauges)
• Case/Gig Bag: Optional SLAT 7/8 String Gig Bag (p/n 299-1513-106)
• Fingerboard Radius: 12"-16" Compound Radius (304.8 mm to 406.4 mm)
• Refinement Fingerboard Radius: Compound
• Fret Size: Jumbo
• Neck Material: Maple
• Refinement Neck Material: Maple
• Number of Frets: 24
• Nut Material: Black Plastic
• Nut Width: 1.875" (47.6 mm)
• Scale Length: 25.5" - 27" Multi-Scale (648 mm - 686 mm)
• Truss Rod: Dual-Action
• Truss Rod Nut: Truss Rod Adjustment at Nut
• Controls: Volume, Tone