At home, on stage, your music.
The Kawai ES920 have been designed to deliver the finest playing experience possible within a portable piano.
These stylish instruments are ideally suited to musicians seeking a piano that provides an authentic keyboard
action and a selection of inspiring sounds, yet can still be moved easily, or placed on an attractive furniture
stand without occupying too much space.
The latest ES models are also an excellent choice for gigging musicians, academic institutions, and places
of worship, thanks to their lightweight body, powerful speaker systems, and great audio connectivity.
And with a slew of customisable settings,
Bluetooth MIDI and audio, and engaging apps, the ES920 and ES520 are also extremely personal pianos,
that players of all ages and abilities can take pride in owning.
ES920: Main Features
- Responsive Hammer III keyboard action with grade-weighted keys, counterweights, triple-sensor system,
- Harmonic Imaging XL sound technology with 88-key stereo sampling
- 38 authentic sounds, including acoustic pianos, electric pianos, organs, strings, bass etc.
- Motherboard and amplification developed in partnership with Onkyo, 40W speaker system
- Bluetooth MIDI and Audio functionality with aptX support for wireless communication and audio playback
- Standard MIDI, USB to Host/Device, Audio In/Out connectivity
- WAV/MP3 audio file record and playback via USB memory
- Support for latest PianoRemote control app for iOS/Android*
- Integrated Rhythm Section function with 100 backing accompaniment styles
- Intuitive control panel layout with 4-band EQ faders and high quality OLED display
- Stylish rounded case design and lightweight chassis weighing 17 kg
- Modern HM-5 designer stand and F-302 triple pedal bar, support for GFP-3 triple pedal unit
Color : black