Datamaskiner og software har lenge hatt en framtredende rolle innen musikkproduksjon. For å skape den musikken du ønsker vil du ha behov for tangentbord og funksjoner for å kontrollere software. Korg har løsninger for de fleste behov, uansett om du er stasjonær eller lager musikk "on the go".
With an average of one hour of use per day, the batteries allow approximately one month of operation. And best of all, the microKEY Air runs on just two AA batteries.
MicroKEY Air can also be connected via a traditional USB cable. Since the microKEY is USB bus-powered, you only need a single USB cable to connect it to Mac or Windows. There's no need to install a driver; just connect it to your computer and start playing. The second generation newly supports connection to iPad and iPhone. Add an Apple Lightning - USB camera adaptor and one USB cable and your setup is complete, allowing you to access apps such as KORG Gadget, KORG Module, and GarageBand.
KORG’s Natural Touch mini keyboard has been carefully designed to assure playability while staying compact, and makes it easy to play chords or rapid phrases. Choose between 25, 37, 49 or 61-key configurations to suit your specific playing style and space/travel requirements.
The microKEY comes with a serious collection of powerful music software titles including popular special editions of KORG Gadget and KORG Module plus the KORG Legacy Collection M1 Le which includes a plug-in version of the classic KORG M1 instrument. With microKEY Air you won’t have to purchase additional software; you can start creating music right away.
KORG Software Bundles
Software included for Mac/Windows: KORG Legacy Collection - M1 Le (synthesizer sound module) with a special upgrade pass to the KORG Legacy Collection - Special Bundle, UVI Digital Synsations (synthesizer sound module), AAS Ultra Analog Session (synthesizer sound module), AAS Strum Acoustic Session (acoustic guitar sound module), AAS Lounge Lizard Session (electric piano sound module), PropellerheadReason Lite (DAW music production software), Ableton Live $50 discount coupon (DAW music production software)
Apps for iPad/iPhone: KORG Module Limited (piano/keyboard sound module app)
By using the dedicated KORG KONTROL Editor for Mac/Windows you can customize the keyboard to your preferences, including fine adjustments to the velocity curve.
- Natural Touch mini-keyboard microKEY Air-25: 25 keys
- Controllers: microKEY Air-25: Joystick, arpeggiator button, Sustain / TAP button, Octave Shift buttons. microKEY Air-37/49/61: Pitch bend wheel, Modulation wheel, Octave Shift buttons
- Octave Shift: microKEY Air-25/37: -4 – +4, microKEY Air-49/61: -3 – +3
- Connections: microKEY Air-25: USB Type B (x1). microKEY Air-37/49/61: Assignable switch jack, USB Type B (x1)
- Wireless type: Bluetooth Low Energy (Apple Bluetooth Low Energy MIDI specification compliant)
- Power supply: Two AA batteries (when connected wirelessly; use alkaline or nickel-metal hydride batteries) USB bus power (when connected via USB)
- Power Consumption: Less than 100mA
- Dimensions (W x D x H):microKEY Air-25: 395 x 131 x 52 mm/15.55" x 5.16" x 2.05"
- Weight: microKEY Air-25: 670 g / 1.48 lbs.
- Included items: USB cable, KORG Software Bundle code
- Operating requirements (wireless connection)Mac: Mac that supports Bluetooth 4.0 or later, and has OS X10.10 Yosemite or later installed. iOS: iPad/iPhone that Supports Bluetooth 4.0, and has iOS8 or later installed. Windows: Windows that supports Bluetooth 4.0 or later, and has Windows 8.1 or later (32-bit / 64-bit) [KORG BLE-MIDI Driver is required]
- Operating requirements (USB connection):Windows: Microsoft Windows 7 SP1 or later (32-bit / 64-bit). Mac: MacOS 10.8 Mountain Lion or later. iOS: iOS8 or later
- * Korg do not guarantee that the unit will work with every computer that meets these requirements.
- * All product, company, and standard names are trademarks or registered trademarks of their respective holders.
- * Appearance and specifications of products are subject to change without notice.