En mindre kropp som gjør spilleopplevelsen mer komfortabel men uten noen kompromisser i forhold til den klassiske Martin-lyden.
Now available for the first time with a cutaway, the Auditorium style 000CJr-10E features sapele back and sides, which offer warm tones with a strong midrange response. It includes a Sitka spruce top for added warmth and projection and a hand-rubbed neck with a high-performance taper for ease of playability. This model also sports a soft back edge to provide maximum comfort while playing. The 000CJr-10E is equipped with Fishman® Sonitone electronics and includes a soft gig bag for easy transport so you can take your music anywhere. Strung with Retro® light gauge strings.
- BODY SIZE: 000 Junior-14 Fret Cutaway
- FINISH TOP: Satin
- CONSTRUCTION: Mortise & Tenon Neck Joint
- BACK & SIDE FINISH: Satin
- BRACING PATTERN: X-Brace
- SCALE LENGTH: 24"
- BRACE SHAPE: Scalloped
- FINGERBOARD WIDTH AT NUT: 1 3/4''
- TOP MATERIAL: Sitka Spruce
- NECK SHAPE: Junior
- BACK MATERIAL: Sapele
- NECK TAPER: High-Performance Taper
- SIDE MATERIAL: Sapele
- ELECTRONICS: Fishman® Sonitone
- RECOMMENDED STRINGS: Retro® Light MM12