may not seem a lot until you switch on the Z18
and experience the incredible dynamic response and presence it packs. Amazingly versatile, the Z18 yields a chiseled and harmonically rich tone, which makes it ideal for any kind of context. The transparency of its sound combined with the light weight and ease of transportation will simply leave you wondering as to how we managed to pack so much sound into it!
Features e and technical specifications
- Controls: Volume, Bass, Middle, Treble, Presence.
- Single channel, no master volume, no loop.
- 3 x 12AX7, 2 x 6V6.
- 1×12 speaker (Standard: Celestion Greenback G12M20 Heritage).
- The shell and baffle board are made out of baltic birch ply with hand made 1/4″ finger joints.
- Dimensions (LxHxP cm.): 51 x 41 x 24,5.
- Weight: 14 Kg.
Founded in 1998 in the Etruscan town of Farnese, between
Latium and Tuscany, Masotti Guitar Devices and its high-end brand Mezzabarba
Custom Amplification have become reference points for rockers in Italy, Europe
and around the world. Based on 100% original R&D and entirely hand-crafted
in Italy, these amps are fruit of a tireless obsession. They finally define a
new amp personality and bring about a contemporary feel in what has become a
monotonous world split between established industry leaders and me-too amps.