The TUBE ENGINE 20 from MOOER is a 20 Watt, all-tube power amp. This Class A/B tube circuit utilizes hand-picked and
matched sets of EL84 tubes to provide the perfect platform for use with your preamp pedals, amp modellers and effects units.
TUBE ENGINE is fairly transparent, allowing the real tone of your other units to shine through. Whilst adding just enough warmth
and color to make this a viable and different choice over the solid-state alternatives.
TUBE ENGINE is housed in a light-weight metal chassis and comes complete with a carry handle and rack mounting lugs.
- 20Watts class A/B tube power amp
- Hi/Low gain input
- Strong, light-weight metal chassis
- Supplied with carry handle and rack mounting lugs
- 1 X 12AX7 (ECC83) 1 X 12AT7 (ECC81) 2 X EL84 (6BQ5)
- Outputs for 1 X 16 , 1 X 8 X EL84 (6BQ5)
- Outputs for 1 X 16Ω , 1 X 8Ωor 2 X 16
Power Output:20WattsPreamp Tube:12AT7（ECC81）X 1
12AX7（ECC83） x 1Power Tube：El84 （6BQ5）X 2Power Requirements：100~120V 50/60Hz
FUSE: T0.5AL/250VDimensions:335mm (D) x 203mm (W) x 91mm (H)Weight:5.252KgAccessories:AC Power Cord, Owner’s Manual,
Rack mounting lugs