KORG GS1-88 GRAND-STAGE
KORG's acclaimed flagship piano sound engine and meticulously selected keyboard sounds. Looks that pay respect to acoustic pianos, yet also convey the ingenuity and individuality of electronic instruments. And a panel layout that is carefully designed to draw out the player's personality and expression. Firmly grounded in both newness and in the piano tradition, it's the birth of a masterpiece for a new generation.
KORG's Grandstage delivers the ultimate playing experience to make your on-stage performance captivating.
- Seven sound engines: the SGX-2 with its six acclaimed acoustic pianos, plus the EP-1, CX-3, VOX, Compact, AL-1, and HD-1.
- A user interface designed for playability on stage.
- Reverb and delay that are easy to control.
- Dynamics knob lets you instantly control the sound's crispness and expressivity.
- Favorite buttons let you instantly recall the sound you want.
- Smooth sound transition creates a natural-feeling change when you switch sounds.
- Three-band equalizer lets you shape your sound.
- Layer/split capability lets you easily combine sounds.
- Panel lock prevents unintended operation.
- RH3 keyboard responds to even the subtlest nuances of your playing.
- Design that combines both elegance and individuality.
- Music rest, pedal, and keyboard stand are included.
- Made in Japan – Premium Japanese Quality.