Sennheiser MK4 Kondensatormikrofon med Rycote USM-l og pop-filter for studio bruk.
The MK 4 is a large-diaphragm true condenser microphone for professional studio recordings. Featuring fine resolution and outstanding sound quality, the MK 4 is easy to handle and excellent value for money, making it an ideal choice for professional project studios and home recordists. It features a 1" true condenser capsule based on the acoustics of the e 965 high-end vocal mic, optimised for recording. The MK 4 is made in Germany, its transducer being manufactured in the same clean room as all high-end Sennheiser condenser capsules.
- Large-diaphragm capsule (1")
- True condenser design
- 24-carat gold -plated diaphragm
- Full metal housing
- Capsule shock-mounted internally to minimise structure-borne noise
- Designed for project studios and stage use
- Low inherent self-noise and high maximum SPL
- Made in Germany
Dimensions 160 x 57 mm (L x D)
Frequency response 20 Hz - 20 kHz
Weight 485 g
Nominal impedance ca. 50 Ω
Min. terminating impedance 1000 Ω
AF sensitivity 25 mV/Pa
Equivalent noise level 10 dB(A)
Maximum sound pressure level (passiv) 140 dB
Power supply 48 V phantom powering (P48)
Current consumption 3,1 mA
Dynamic range 130 dB
What's in the box?
MK 4 microphone
MZQ 4 microphone clamp
The Rycote InVision USM-L Studio Kit
Comprises of 1 Universal Pop Filter & 1 USM-L
- Fits any large-diaphragm recording microphone with a diameter between 18 and 68mm
- Complete Pop Filter and Suspension System
- USM offers up to 12dB better isolation against unwanted vibrations
- Fits any large-diaphragm recording microphone with a diameter between 18 and 68mm Pop Filter provides up to 20dB pops and thumps attenuation, with no HF loss
The InVision Studio Kit is a complete suspension and pop filter system, which combines the Universal Studio Mount (USM) with a new Universal Pop Filter to make a complete vocal microphone suspension and pop filter system that will accommodate virtually any microphone. The Pop Filter is designed to lock tightly on the USM's outer support ring, where it can be left while mics are quickly and easily swapped in the USM.
Rycote’s Studio Kit is fast and easy to use, and has also proved harder-wearing, more vibration-resistant and better at protecting your mic from vocal pops and thumps without high-frequency loss, than any traditional elasticated microphone suspensions. If you record vocals, you owe it to yourself to try one. Go for the Universal solution, and let the Studio Kit rock your vox!
Large-diaphragm recording microphones.
18-55 mm (USm, USM-L) 55-68 mm (USM-VB)
Microphone Length (up to):
Maximum Weight (vertical):
Maximum Weight (horizontal):
Suspension Rotation (maximum)