High-quality bridge for all Les Paul™* type guitars.
- Compatible with post spacings from 74.0 - 74.5 mm
- Adjustable for height, intonation and string spacing
- Low-friction roller saddles for excellent tuning stability – perfect for Bigsby™* vibratos
- Comes with 2 different type saddle rollers to suit tone and string bending requirements: V-shaped for high strings and U-shaped for low strings
- Saddles are from brass
- Optional: 2 rollers per space for 12-string guitar
- Slant angle to be determined by guitarmaker based on scale length and string gauge.
- Installation: screws have to show to the pickups.
(*Les Paul is a protected trademark owned by Gibson Musical Instruments Corporation, Bigsby is a protected trademark owned by Fred Gretsch Enterprises).technical specification
distance height adjustment screws 74 - 74,5mm, string spacing E-e 48,5 - 57,5mm, string spacing individual 9,7 - 11,5mm, string radius 12“ (usable for fretboard 12-16 inch), minimal G/d string height above body 12,5mm, maximum string gauge 52, weight 58g (90g with accessories), for lefty: no