The Euro5 LX offers all of the features that have made the Spector name famous around the globe. Inspired by the iconic NS-5, the Euro5 LX features an extremely comfortable, fully carved body, neck-thru construction, and professional appointments.
Each bass is crafted using premium materials including European Alder, North American Maple, and uniquely figured Poplar Burl. The Euro5 LX features a 3-piece Maple neck combined with a Rosewood fingerboard for strength, stability and sustain. These basses are then outfitted with a lightweight, zinc brass alloy bridge for spot-on, reliable intonation. As for electronics, premium pickups from EMG & Bartolini are available, depending on your desired finish. Spector’s coveted Tone Pump active tone circuit is included in every Euro LX bass, giving you the power to cut through any mix with the turn of a knob. With these professional features and expert craftsmanship, Euro5 LX basses are the ideal choice for pro players.
- Body Wood: European Alder with a slice of Walnut
- Top Wood: North American Figured Maple
- Neck Wood: 3-piece Maple with Graphite Rods
- Fretboard: Rosewood
- Number of frets: 24 Inlays: Mother of Pearl Crown
- Nut: Zinc/Brass Alloy
- Nut width: 1.81”
- Scale: 35” Pickups, Hardware & Finish
- Controls: Neck Volume, Bridge Volume, Bass Boost, Treble Boost
- Pickups: EMG CS-TW & EMG CS-T Humbuckers
- Pickup Configuration: 2 x Humbucker
- Preamp System: Spector TonePump +18db boost
- Bridge: Zinc/Brass Alloy
- Locking Tuners: Gotoh GB-707