Continuing a 40-year legacy of innovation and top-notch craftsmanship, Spector’s Bantam 4 is a short-scale powerhouse that packs a serious punch. With a 30” scale length and a carefully chambered body, the Bantam is lightweight and extremely comfortable to play.
The Bantam features the classic NS body style that is fully carved and contoured to the player’s body using chambered Alder and a gorgeous Quilted Maple top. The deep-inset bolt-on neck ensures the utmost resonance and projection, while providing an effortless playing experience with its perfectly carved neck profile and fast 22 fret Indian Rosewood fingerboard. The Bantam is loaded with two EMG 35DC pickups, as well as an EMG BTS active EQ circuit, allowing for maximum versatility when paired with your favorite pedals and amps.
- Body Wood: Chambered European Alder
- Top Wood: USA Figured Maple
- Neck Wood: 3pc Maple with Graphite Rods
- Fretboard: Rosewood
- Number of frets: 22
- Nut width: 1.50”
- Scale: 30” Pickups, Hardware & Finish
- Controls: Bridge Volume, Neck Volume, Stacked Bass Cut/Boost, Treble Cut/Boost
- Pickups: 2 x EMG 35DC
- Preamp System: EMG BTS Active EQ Circuit
- Hardware: Black
- Bridge: Spector Aluminum
- Locking Tuners: Gotoh GB-707